Wednesday, April 9, 2008
With all the beautiful weather I’ve seen lots of the neighborhood kiddos out playing. Time for the balls, sidewalk chalk, bicycles and jump ropes to come out once again.
Any Double Dutch experts out there? I never did get the hang of jumping two ropes, but it sure did look like fun! What are your favorite jumping rhymes? Our favorites as I recall were “Down in the Valley” and “Teddy Bear, Teddy Bear”.
Available at Cutters Market.
*All in together, now.
*How many kisses did you get that week?
- Free On-line Learning
- LittleBit (Downloads of Several RoboMaster Versions)
- RoboMaster 5.1 Download (French Site)
- Graphtec - CR Manuals, Drivers, RoboMaster
- Aussie Scrap Source - Great Silhouette Tutorials here
- Inkscape.org - Open Source (free) design software works great with your CR
- File converting tutorials compiled by Cleversomeday
- Cutting Time (Designing in Inkscape)
- Ebay Crafting Guides I've Written