This is the day that the Lord has made, let us rejoice and be glad in it.



Psalm 118:24 - BGlad!

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Double Dutch


With all the beautiful weather I’ve seen lots of the neighborhood kiddos out playing. Time for the balls, sidewalk chalk, bicycles and jump ropes to come out once again.
Any Double Dutch experts out there? I never did get the hang of jumping two ropes, but it sure did look like fun! What are your favorite jumping rhymes? Our favorites as I recall were “Down in the Valley” and “Teddy Bear, Teddy Bear”.

Available at Cutters Market.

Jump Quotes:
*All in together, now.
*How many kisses did you get that week?
*Jump In!

5 comments:

  1. I don't remember the rhymes, but I sure loved jumping rope! Wow, this die cut brought back memories. Thanks for sharing it with us. Joyce H

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome, Joyce!
    It was one of our favorite things to do during recess in elementary school.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Vicki just popping in to say hello and to wish you a beautiful Day Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is too sweet indeed.
    I have two sisters, just enought to hold the two ends while I jumped. LOL
    Thank you this is too cute!
    **U**

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Suzanne!! Thanks for the wish - it worked I had a beautiful day!!

    Nance you lucky girl, I had a brother who didn't care much for rope twirling and baby sis who was too young. I've heard stories that I could get said brother to pull me all over in our little red wagon, however!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Thanks for visiting!