I think this dish has been at every family carry-in I have ever attended and it is always one of the first with an empty pan. We also called it "cherry cheesecake". I remember my aunt would sometimes make it doubly delightful by doubling the recipe and topping 1/2 with cherry topping and the other with pineapple pie filling. Both are very yummy!! Recipe is here.
In our immediate family 3 of our 4 birthdays fall within 60 days of each other and we tend to get a little tired of birthday cake. This makes a great stand-in some years!!
Available at Cutters Market.
*Delightful, delovely, delicious!
*Cheerful looks make every dish a feast!
We had a wonderfully busy weekend. DD#1 graduated magna cum laude with a degree in Biology on Saturday morning. We moved both girls home that afternoon. Spent the rest of the day "stuffing" their stuff back into their rooms (LOL). So that we had room to host a small graduation party on Sunday.
It is nice to have everyone under one roof again!
Hope everyone has a "delightful" week!
- Free On-line Learning
- LittleBit (Downloads of Several RoboMaster Versions)
- RoboMaster 5.1 Download (French Site)
- Graphtec - CR Manuals, Drivers, RoboMaster
- Aussie Scrap Source - Great Silhouette Tutorials here
- Inkscape.org - Open Source (free) design software works great with your CR
- File converting tutorials compiled by Cleversomeday
- Cutting Time (Designing in Inkscape)
- Ebay Crafting Guides I've Written