This is the day that the Lord has made, let us rejoice and be glad in it.



Psalm 118:24 - BGlad!

Friday, April 25, 2008

Chicken Paprikas

Wow - where did THIS week go??? I thought the days were supposed to get longer in the Spring! LOL


We are busy getting ready for college graduation this weekend. DD#1 will graduate with a degree in Biology tomorrow morning. On Sunday we are having family over for a little "congratulations" party. Then the major "let's make sure everything is on track for the wedding" push begins. As they say, time flies when you're having fun :)

Here's another page I added to her recipe album.

Get the recipe here.



Available at Cutters Market.

Happy Weekend!!

4 comments:

  1. Oh Vickie I love this, Chicken Paprikas(h) is my absolute faovorite. Oh, and you might want to try chicken broth instead of water. Second generation Hungarian, I don't have my recipe memorized, but yours looks awesome, my tip is from the very old hungarian recipe book. I haven't started my recipe scrapbook, my italian family is resistant to give me written stuff, so I have to get in the kitchen and force them to cook with me. But this one, this is the start of my book and I thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow what a busy time for you and your family! Remember to slow down at times and smell the roses! Thanks for taking the time for a great file!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the lovely file and the recipe. I love this dish, but have only made it once myself. I can't wait to try your version.

    ~Sussann

    ReplyDelete
  4. The chicken face makes me giggle.
    I don't cook, but I bet I will use the face for some thing!
    Thank you!
    **U**
    Nance

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Thanks for visiting!