I would NEVER claim that I do "spring cleaning". The cleaning bug usually bites me sometime each spring, but I quickly recover after thoroughly cleaning a single room, a closet, or maybe just a drawer! That is usually enough to last me through a season or two. Then every once in a while I'll feel "cluttered" and dig into something else - but I don't think (other than when moving in or moving out) that my whole house has been totally cleaned at the same time! (Please don't tell my "house-is-always-clean" MIL! LOL)
Anyway, we've been doing a bit of painting around the house; hallway, bath, kitchen so those areas are getting a thorough going over - I'm afraid the rest of the place will just have to wait!
In honor of our painting endeavors I designed this file.
File available at Cutters Market.
And yes, it finally FEELS like spring here today!! It is 58 degrees as I write, hoping for a high in the 60's! I actually left the house without my winter coat this morning! It's been a long time coming this year!
Home Improvement Quotes:
*One only needs two tools in life: WD-40 to make things go, and duct tape to make them stop. ~ G. M. Weilacher
* I'm the kind of person who always hits the nail right on the thumb!
*Out with the old and in with the new
- Free On-line Learning
- LittleBit (Downloads of Several RoboMaster Versions)
- RoboMaster 5.1 Download (French Site)
- Graphtec - CR Manuals, Drivers, RoboMaster
- Aussie Scrap Source - Great Silhouette Tutorials here
- Inkscape.org - Open Source (free) design software works great with your CR
- File converting tutorials compiled by Cleversomeday
- Cutting Time (Designing in Inkscape)
- Ebay Crafting Guides I've Written