This is the day that the Lord has made, let us rejoice and be glad in it.



Psalm 118:24 - BGlad!

Monday, March 31, 2008

Spring Cleaning

I would NEVER claim that I do "spring cleaning". The cleaning bug usually bites me sometime each spring, but I quickly recover after thoroughly cleaning a single room, a closet, or maybe just a drawer! That is usually enough to last me through a season or two. Then every once in a while I'll feel "cluttered" and dig into something else - but I don't think (other than when moving in or moving out) that my whole house has been totally cleaned at the same time! (Please don't tell my "house-is-always-clean" MIL! LOL)

Anyway, we've been doing a bit of painting around the house; hallway, bath, kitchen so those areas are getting a thorough going over - I'm afraid the rest of the place will just have to wait!

In honor of our painting endeavors I designed this file.


File available at Cutters Market.

And yes, it finally FEELS like spring here today!! It is 58 degrees as I write, hoping for a high in the 60's!
I actually left the house without my winter coat this morning! It's been a long time coming this year!

Home Improvement Quotes:

*One only needs two tools in life: WD-40 to make things go, and duct tape to make them stop. ~ G. M. Weilacher
* I'm the kind of person who always hits the nail right on the thumb!
*Out with the old and in with the new

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the cute file - one of these days...
    I clean like you do - in short bursts. I cleaned the kitchen this weekend. Well, in the kitchen is the dining room table, AKA my scrapping place. Since I got it all cleaned off, I had to sit and do some scrapping, right? Now I can't see the table again!
    Gotta love the warm air...
    Blessings,
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is so cute, but reminds me, there is painting I want/need to do.
    I love the feeling after cleaning. But, not a much as I hate to clean.
    LOL
    I was raised by a man, lets say, was Anal retentive, and we all suffered for it.
    We had to do spring cleaning every Saturday.
    Can you guess why I hate house work now?
    LOL
    Oh, thanks for the file, just too too cute!
    **U**
    Nance

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL Deb,
    Any clean, uncluttered area is a perfect place to stack "stuff" or work on a project!

    Hi Nance, at home my job was to clean the livingroom while I watched Saturday morning cartoons. Kind of took the fun out of Saturday mornings! LOL My girls thought it was so funny that I had to "rake" our shag carpet, as well as vacuum it!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Thanks for visiting!