This is the day that the Lord has made, let us rejoice and be glad in it.



Psalm 118:24 - BGlad!

Monday, March 10, 2008

Plugged In Again

Long time no blog! LOL

Spring break sure went fast for the Neff household; but we were able to get a few things crossed off the to-do list! I unplugged my cutter on February 29, and just plugged it back in a few minutes ago. I think that is the longest break it has had since I bought it a year ago November!

I felt a bit rusty creating this file – I took me several attempts before I came up with something I was willing to share. Hope you can find a use for this little Irish Flourish - St. Patty’s Day is only a week away you know.
Available at Cutters Market.

As I was out taking snow pictures the other day I came across this little promise of spring.

YES! The pussy willows are budding!! Spring IS on it’s way!! I've been having my doubts but here's proof! LOL

An Irish Blessing
May good luck be with you wherever you go and your blessings outnumber the shamrocks that grow.

4 comments:

  1. What a sweet file to go with the new hope of spring!
    Thank you and I hope you had an awesome spring break.
    That wedding will be here before you know it.
    No worries about being around, we want you to have the best wedding ever.
    Well, till the next one comes around. LOL
    Hugs and thank yous!
    **U**
    Nance

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad that you got to spend the time with you family Vicki...hope you enjoyed your spring break. Family is so important...never forget it! Love your new file too...it's great as usual!!!

    Sandie

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is good to have you back and I'm glad you enjoyed your time with the girls. Thanks for the pretty file!
    Blessings,
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for missing me ladies! LOL
    We had a great time together over break. Now it is back to work/school, wedding planning, housecleaning, etc, etc!
    God is great! - Life is good!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Thanks for visiting!