Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend. Our family gathered on Sunday for Easter dinner. After a yummy meal we had a family photo shoot. Took lots of photos of different family combinations. Even stuck the camera on a tripod so we could get a picture of the entire group. Mom had seen this photo idea online so we posed for this “hand-some” shot featuring four generations of female hands.
Thinking of hands I designed this file.
Available at Cutters Market.
I’d love to see the creative ways you find to use it!
*Lend a hand
*Hands down favorite
*Quite a hand-full
*I wanna hold your hand
- Free On-line Learning
- LittleBit (Downloads of Several RoboMaster Versions)
- RoboMaster 5.1 Download (French Site)
- Graphtec - CR Manuals, Drivers, RoboMaster
- Aussie Scrap Source - Great Silhouette Tutorials here
- Inkscape.org - Open Source (free) design software works great with your CR
- File converting tutorials compiled by Cleversomeday
- Cutting Time (Designing in Inkscape)
- Ebay Crafting Guides I've Written