Seems our holidays are getting all bunched up this year, with Easter only a few days after St. Patrick’s Day. So Happy St. Patrick's Day! - and lets move on to Easter!
I’ve been working on a few Easter files lately. Here’s today's share.
Available at Cutters Market.
Also in a card version.
The frame is sized to fit over a 4x6 print. But of course it is easy to resize!
I’m also making progress on wedding attire. DD’s gown is now hemmed!!
I can’t wait for her to try it on – getting rid of that excess length will make a lot of difference in how it looks and feels to her. Our next challenge is figuring out how to get the bustle looking the way we want it. This will also be a lot easier now that the dress is the proper length. I’ve also shortened and taken in DD#2’s bridesmaid dress. (She’s very tiny/petite, I shortened the dress 11”(!) and took it in a couple inches. This is on a size 2, mind you!) The girls get a long weekend off for Easter, so you can be sure we’ll be trying on those dresses again!
Easter Page Starters:
*Eggs-tra Special Day
*There's no such thing as "too much" candy!
- Free On-line Learning
- LittleBit (Downloads of Several RoboMaster Versions)
- RoboMaster 5.1 Download (French Site)
- Graphtec - CR Manuals, Drivers, RoboMaster
- Aussie Scrap Source - Great Silhouette Tutorials here
- Inkscape.org - Open Source (free) design software works great with your CR
- File converting tutorials compiled by Cleversomeday
- Cutting Time (Designing in Inkscape)
- Ebay Crafting Guides I've Written