This is the day that the Lord has made, let us rejoice and be glad in it.



Psalm 118:24 - BGlad!

Friday, February 29, 2008

Thanks Friends!

I just want send out a big thanks to all you blog friends for your lovely posts and comments.
You’re what makes it fun to do what I do!! I really appreciate your taking the time to stop over and share your ideas and a bit of your life with me.

GSD EPS

Posts may be few and far between this coming week as my girls are home for spring break. But . . .


If you’re looking for files to cut, head on over to my gallery at Cutters Market and pick up a few at money saving prices. All my files containing animals are only $.99 through March 10. Type animal99 in the search to find all these sale files – values up to $1.99!!

2 comments:

  1. And I want to thank you, Vickie, for all of the wonderful files you have been giving us! You are really talented!
    Enjoy the time with your daughters...
    Blessings,
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, Ditto to what Deb said, and said well.
    You are special even if you don't feel it.
    I told my hubby, I enjoy reading blogs. Perhaps I have turned into a Blog Whore.LOL
    I go from one and then another one, then one more.
    LOL
    I have several that I go to.
    Some are about "life" some have a special" meaning (family), some have someone sick, trying to beat cancer and some are a diet blog.
    But out of all of them, you are the only one that actually reads what your "fans" write.
    And you let us know you "read" us too.
    To me, that is special and you make us feel that way too.
    Hugs to you, and with your girls home, we don't want to see you in here.
    You have a wedding to do!!!!!
    Hugs honey and thank you for all you do, for all you share.
    **U**
    Nance

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Thanks for visiting!