This is the day that the Lord has made, let us rejoice and be glad in it.



Psalm 118:24 - BGlad!

Friday, February 1, 2008

SuperBowl Sunday

Okay, here’s my confession – I’m a sports fan by marriage only. Sports haven’t really played a very big part in my life. My athletic abilities are practically non-existent. Hubby is the athlete and sports enthusiast of the family and I’ve cheered for him and my girls at their games, but professional sports don’t attract much of my attention.
We are, however, getting together with friends for a Superbowl Party this Sunday, so I do have a vague idea of what’s going on in the sports world. LOL
This file includes a football frame and several mix & match titles that could be used with it.


Available at Cutters Market.

Sports Quotes:
*Life’s a ball when you’re having fun.
*You never really lose until you stop trying. ~ Mike Ditka
*Most football teams are temperamental. That’s 90% temper and 10% mental. ~ Doug Plank


Happy Weekend!

** The snow stopped this morning after about 6" of accumulation. Both girls plus fiance' are heading here this evening. Driving shouldn't be a problem! God is Good!**

4 comments:

  1. So happy about the weather.
    You and me are the same type of sports fan.
    I love hubby, he loves sports.
    I'm a fan. LOL
    Thanks for the cute file.
    **U**
    Nance

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL
    When we were dating, hubby was so proud of me when I could name his favorite "Cubs" players and their nicknames - the things we do for love! Ha Ha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad the weather cooperated with the girls' travel plans. We didn't get much of anything in the southern part of the state, especially compared to the doom and gloom the weatherman was spreading - and I AM GLAD!
    Blessings,
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tell us, tell us, tell us please. What did DD think about the wedding dress?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Thanks for visiting!