DD was so pleased to see/try on her dress in a size that actually fit! She is little, a size 4, the dress she tried on at the bridal boutique was a 10 – just a “tad” sloppy LOL. This one looks lovely on her, it has a corset-type back – so it will be easy to get a good fit, a strapless, sweetheart neckline, a fitted bodice and a full layered skirt. I’ll need to take off between 4-6” depending on the shoes she chooses. There are SEVEN layers I will have to shorten, although only two will need an actual hem, the others are tulle and can "just" be neatly trimmed.
Embroidery/Beading detail on bodice.
The gown has metallic thread embroidery work and sparkly beads on the bodice and sprinkled about the skirt. Definitely will make her look like a princess!
Here’s a fun little border for a card or layout.
Available at Cutters Market.
*Love’s in bloom
*Duty makes us do things well, but love makes us do them beautifully.
- Free On-line Learning
- LittleBit (Downloads of Several RoboMaster Versions)
- RoboMaster 5.1 Download (French Site)
- Graphtec - CR Manuals, Drivers, RoboMaster
- Aussie Scrap Source - Great Silhouette Tutorials here
- Inkscape.org - Open Source (free) design software works great with your CR
- File converting tutorials compiled by Cleversomeday
- Cutting Time (Designing in Inkscape)
- Ebay Crafting Guides I've Written