This is the day that the Lord has made, let us rejoice and be glad in it.



Psalm 118:24 - BGlad!

Friday, February 22, 2008

Lunar Eclipse

Did anyone get a chance to check out the lunar eclipse Wednesday night?
I snapped a couple photos.



I just love challenging my little camera!
By steadying the camera against the porch post I was able to get a couple decent photos. I didn’t stay out and enjoy it long though – it was COLD out there!!

The sky was definitely the inspiration for this file. From starry nights to thunder clouds to beautiful sunsets . . .

Available at Cutters Market.

Page Starters:
Moonlight becomes you.
Goodnight Moon
Dancing in the Moonlight

Have a wonderful weekend!

**Update - Answering some questions **
Thanks for all the lovely comments!
The font I used is GeeohHmkBold.
I'm in Northern Indiana.
I have a Kodak EasyShare DX7590 - nothing really fancy but I love it!

8 comments:

  1. love love love this, we have a big telecope so this will be pefect! thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWESOME, Just AWESOME!
    The picture, the file, the words!
    Thank you!
    **U**
    Nance

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!!! I absolutely LOVE this!!!! Thank You so MUCH!!! I didn't get nice photos like you... but I somehow only saw th emiddle of it completely covered, went inside freezing my toushey off and came back out about 15 mins later and it was so BRIGHT I cold see ants crossing the street better than in the sunlight.

    Blessings,
    Shawna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Vicki where are you located again I forget. I was telling my family about your bird pics and I couldnt tell them from where. Thanks for the pictures of the moon I forgot about it like you I like taking pictures. SUzanne

    ReplyDelete
  5. we took a few pictures too, but not as nice as yours. What camera are you using? Thanks for the cutting file.

    ReplyDelete
  6. As always, thank you for a beautiful design. May I ask the name of the font that you used?
    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous! The kids were excited about the eclipse and we got to see it from start to finish by looking out the picture window - like you, it was too cold to be outside very long...
    Blessings,
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for all the lovely comments!

    The font I used is GeeohHmkBold.

    I'm in Northern Indiana.

    I have a Kodak EasyShare DX7590 - nothing really fancy but I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Thanks for visiting!