This is the day that the Lord has made, let us rejoice and be glad in it.



Psalm 118:24 - BGlad!

Friday, February 8, 2008

Links of Love

Here’s a fun little file. Craft a heart link chain to embellish a valentine or layout.
After cutting, fold the hearts on dashed line then link them together by passing the point end through a folded heart. Add as many links as you'd like. As a bonus you’ll have lots of heart shaped cutouts too! Great file to share with the kids!


Available at Cutters Market.

Quotes:
You’ve captured my heart
2-gether 4-ever

Linked by Love

5 comments:

  1. Oh what a cute and clever idea!!!!
    Thank you!
    Nance
    **U**

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great.
    How fun.
    Thanks
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for the file - I am going to have a lot of fun with the kids with this one...
    Blessings,
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  4. You made an eps file!!! YAY, I love it so much!!!!! Now I get to use one of your gorgeous files on my mac!!! You have made me very happy today, thank you soooo much. It is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Darthkat,
    Most of my files are available in eps format. Almost everything I've designed since May 2007 is available in eps! And most of those that aren't could be, if anyone was interested.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Thanks for visiting!