Here’s a fun little file. Craft a heart link chain to embellish a valentine or layout.
After cutting, fold the hearts on dashed line then link them together by passing the point end through a folded heart. Add as many links as you'd like. As a bonus you’ll have lots of heart shaped cutouts too! Great file to share with the kids!
Available at Cutters Market.
You’ve captured my heart
Linked by Love
- Free On-line Learning
- LittleBit (Downloads of Several RoboMaster Versions)
- RoboMaster 5.1 Download (French Site)
- Graphtec - CR Manuals, Drivers, RoboMaster
- Aussie Scrap Source - Great Silhouette Tutorials here
- Inkscape.org - Open Source (free) design software works great with your CR
- File converting tutorials compiled by Cleversomeday
- Cutting Time (Designing in Inkscape)
- Ebay Crafting Guides I've Written