This is the day that the Lord has made, let us rejoice and be glad in it.



Psalm 118:24 - BGlad!

Saturday, January 5, 2008

Use My Stash - What Stash??

Or rather, WHICH stash!! LOL
Being a long-time crafter I have more “stashes” than I care to think about.
Scrapbook, fabric, yarn, buttons, pipe cleaners, googly eyes, the list goes on and on.
I try to be good about using what I have, but something about getting new supplies is just inspiring! And often leads to the use of a stash in a more unique and creative way.



Available at Cutters Market.

Best of luck in using your stash!

2 comments:

  1. Vicki, thankyou for sharing your files with me. I just wanted to save I have quite a stash, but whats funny when my hubby thinks I am or I am mad at him he will say come on lets go shopping and I will buy you some paper. LOL gotta love them. Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Suzanne!
    What a great guy, sounds like he knows the way to a crafter's heart!
    Thanks for stopping by today.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Thanks for visiting!