This is the day that the Lord has made, let us rejoice and be glad in it.



Psalm 118:24 - BGlad!

Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Snap More Photos!


Available at Cutters Market.


There are lots of ways to accomplish this goal. Most importantly, keep your camera handy! I’ve heard some say their goal is at least one photo a week. A cool blog with daily photo prompts is Her Space, My Space. If you follow along you will soon be looking at every day things in a whole new way. I learned about the site from my blog friend Sue. She always amazes me with her take on the daily prompt.

Actually my problem isn’t snapping more photos – but printing/developing more photo - I have a backlog awaiting my attention right now!

Speaking of photos – We had a beautiful white New Year here in northern Indiana.




The snow just came down and “stuck” to everything. Not much fun for driving around in, but very pretty to look at!







Gotta love lake-effect snow, sunshine and falling snow all at the same time!

2 comments:

  1. WOW!!!! I have NEVER seen snow like that!!! How pretty!!!

    Try to stay warm!!!

    Lori
    http://belovedkeepsakes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. The sun has come out today and the snow is just now falling from the branches, it was really cold (single digits) the last two nights - but by Sunday it is supposed to be 50! That's Indiana!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Thanks for visiting!