This is the day that the Lord has made, let us rejoice and be glad in it.



Psalm 118:24 - BGlad!

Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Resolutions - We're all in this together!

Wow - I really didn't know if anyone else would have a use for the resolution files. But I guess we are all a lot alike :)


I've been able to test cut the files so now they are ready to share. Let's start with "Get Organized**." I'm trying - but I tend to get my supplies scattered throughout the house while working on several different projects. I'm going to make a valiant effort this year!!

Available at Cutters Market.

Thanks for all the emails and for sharing your resolutions - I'll be designing more resolution files to share using your ideas!

**Use the background index tabs for 3 x 5" cards to organize quotes, layout sketches, recipes, etc.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the file - this is one of my goals for the new year! In fact, getting organized falls into two or three different goals - lol!
    Blessings!
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hear you Deb!
    Let the organization begin!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Thanks for visiting!