This is the day that the Lord has made, let us rejoice and be glad in it.



Psalm 118:24 - BGlad!

Monday, January 7, 2008

Recipe Layout - Ranch Mac & Cheese

While I’m working on files for some of your resolutions I thought I’d
share another of my recipe layouts.



My picky eater loved macaroni & cheese, but, of course, my older daughter didn’t – until I spiced it up a bit. FINALLY, a way to get everyone to eat the same food!
I cut the fence from wood look paper and added a few pen details. I also pen-stitched around the stars and the journal box and added some brads.
The “lasso” is a length of fiber. The hat comes from my
Cowboy Boot & Hat file.


Available at Cutters Market.

**Can't read the recipe?? Click here.



3 comments:

  1. This is looks to cool! Love the recipe too, sounds like it would be good. Thanks for all the neat files!
    Blessings
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found you a couple days ago and made you a favorite in my Blog folder. I Love this file!!!

    THANK YOU so much for sharing it with us!
    Blessings,
    Shawna

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're welcome Lisa. The recipe gives plain mac & cheese a little zip!

    Glad you found me Shawna! Always nice to "see" a new smiling face!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Thanks for visiting!