The long awaited wedding gown has arrived! Ordered in September and expected by the end of December, we received delivery yesterday. Exciting to say the least. DD is planning to come home this weekend to take a look. I’m doing alterations, so, hopefully, it won’t need much more than hemming. Borrowed my mom’s sewing dummy so the dress is “standing” waiting for the bride.
With all this love in the air thought I’d share this hugs & kisses frame/mat.
Available at Cutters Market.
*My One & Only
*Two in Love
- Free On-line Learning
- LittleBit (Downloads of Several RoboMaster Versions)
- RoboMaster 5.1 Download (French Site)
- Graphtec - CR Manuals, Drivers, RoboMaster
- Aussie Scrap Source - Great Silhouette Tutorials here
- Inkscape.org - Open Source (free) design software works great with your CR
- File converting tutorials compiled by Cleversomeday
- Cutting Time (Designing in Inkscape)
- Ebay Crafting Guides I've Written