This is the day that the Lord has made, let us rejoice and be glad in it.



Psalm 118:24 - BGlad!

Thursday, January 17, 2008

In My Prayers

My prayer list has grown tremendously since the beginning of the year, as many friends are facing difficult challenges. This cutout can be placed on a card blank and sent to those you are remembering in your prayers.

Available at Cutters Market.

Quotes:


*The best way to remember people is in prayer.
*Daily prayers lessen daily cares.
Look around – be distressed
Look within – be depressed
Look up – be blessed

5 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this file Vickie. I have several people I'm making cards for right now and can really use this.
    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely way to let someone know that you are thinking of them - thanks!
    Blessings,
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're welcome ladies.
    You are all such a loving bunch, I just knew there'd be a use for this file!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for this file. It turns my good intentions into actions. I'm sure all those who receive this will be blessed.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're welcome Ali. What a sweet thing to say!
    I appreciate your stopping by.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Thanks for visiting!