Talked to DD last night. She is very excited to see her dress. She is planning to drive home from school Friday evening for the weekend. This weekend, however, forecasters are calling for up to 8” of snow and other nasty weather. When we advised her of this her comment was “Nothing is keeping me from coming home this weekend!” So that is the inspiration for today’s share – a determined bride-to-be, not the traditional wedding march song! I can just see that focused, determined look in her eye as she heads out on her mission to see “the dress”. LOL Hopefully, if the weather does turn nasty her fiancé will be able to help her refocus. The dress will still be here when the weather clears!
Available at Cutters Market.
I spent some time yesterday afternoon examining this dress – I will have 7 layers to shorten when doing the hem. Luckily only 2 will require actual sewing; the others are tulle/netting and can just be cut to length. Even so it is a looong way around the bottom of the dress! (x seven!) I’ll have to work up my nerve before making that first, no-going-back cut! But then again, I have many layers to “practice” on! LOL
*With This Ring
*Joined as One
- Free On-line Learning
- LittleBit (Downloads of Several RoboMaster Versions)
- RoboMaster 5.1 Download (French Site)
- Graphtec - CR Manuals, Drivers, RoboMaster
- Aussie Scrap Source - Great Silhouette Tutorials here
- Inkscape.org - Open Source (free) design software works great with your CR
- File converting tutorials compiled by Cleversomeday
- Cutting Time (Designing in Inkscape)
- Ebay Crafting Guides I've Written