This is the day that the Lord has made, let us rejoice and be glad in it.



Psalm 118:24 - BGlad!

Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Stopping in for a bit

Well, I totally missed a download for Tuesday didn't I!!
Sorry for making promises I couldn't keep.
I'm helping DH's company/department with a project. I originally
thought it was a part-time job (less than 40 hrs/week) but
it turns out to be temporary job (work as much as you can
we need it done!!) So I've put in a couple long days.
I was happy to "escape" today at 4:30. Yesterday I went
to work in the dark spent the day in a room with no
windows and came home in the dark. Talk about squelching
your creativity!!
Hope you can find a use for this file.

Available at Cutters Market.

I'll pop back in whenever I get a chance.

7 comments:

  1. Thanks for the file - it rocks! I'm glad you are working, but I know it can be draining to work long hours. Rest, relax, and get out at lunch to enjoy the sunshine (if you have any).
    Blessings!
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks once again for a great file. Today (here) is a great day to be inside .. even at work. It is our "first" snow .. maybe 3-4".

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you -it looks lovely

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a pretty file! thank you so much for sharing it with all of us!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Vickie, I think this one is just darlin'
    Thank you and know you are missed, not for your files, but you.
    Take care,
    **U**
    Nance

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute file =) Hope you have a few minutes to catch up soon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you everyone for stopping by and offering your encouragement.

    I am so spoiled, but at least I realize it! It was hard for me to lose so much freedom so suddenly!! We did get out for lunch and for a peak at the sky (LOL). Hubby consistently works LONG hours in this office. I teased him that I saw more of him this week than all of November combined!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Thanks for visiting!