This is the day that the Lord has made, let us rejoice and be glad in it.



Psalm 118:24 - BGlad!

Saturday, December 29, 2007

A New Year - A New Adventure

Beginning on January 2, I’ll be starting on a new adventure!
I will be working part-time at our local library as a Technical Assistant in the Children’s Department. Sounds like I’ll be involved in planning and prepping programs & crafts for kids along with the basic things needed to keep the library kid’s area organized and running smoothly. I love books, kids and crafts so it sounds like a good fit. I mentioned my cutter during my interview and my boss-to-be seemed quite interested, so I’m excited to see where this adventure leads.
I’m planning to keep designing files and blogging, hopefully more regularly than in the month of December!!


Wishing you all the best in any new adventures 2008 brings your way!

Available at Cutters Market.

Here are a couple quotes I ran across today that are oh, so true:
*The world looks brighter from behind a smile.
*To know God’s will is life’s greatest treasure. To do God’s will is life’s greatest pleasure.

8 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your new adventure. I think you will be great for the position.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sneaky girl -- you never let on you might be joining "my" world. You'll love it!

    Lorna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you TonyaKaye!

    Hi Lorna, I'm hoping it is as enjoyable as it sounds. It really wasn't a plan of mine but it seemed to work out at the right time. (Got me out of accounting! LOL)

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow sounds like you're going to be busy. I hope you find the job as challenging and rewarding as you hope it is! Joyce

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Joyce, I will very soon find out! I went to school with one of the ladies there, so we will have some catching up to do too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Vicki, wishing you a great new year and sure pleasure with your new adventure. And also thankyou for all the free files you share. Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're welcome Suzanne, thanks for the well wishes and for "blogging" with me!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Vickie
    Good luck to you on your new adventure and a Very Happy New Year to you and your family
    Cara

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Thanks for visiting!