This is the day that the Lord has made, let us rejoice and be glad in it.



Psalm 118:24 - BGlad!

Monday, December 31, 2007

I Resolve To . . .

I ran across this list of the Top 10 New Years Resolutions** made each year.

1. Spend More Time with Family & Friends
2. Fit in Fitness
3. Tame the Bulge
4. Quit Smoking
5. Enjoy Life More
6. Quit Drinking
7. Get Out of Debt
8. Learn Something New
9. Help Others
10. Get Organized


Available at Cutters Market.

Have you got any resolutions related to your scrapping/crafting hobby?

I’ve come up with a few to get me started out on the right foot this year . . .

1. Get Organized




2. Snap more Photos

3. Use my Stash

What's on your list??

E-mail Me if you have resolutions to add to the list or if you’d like these files (gsd or eps)
and I’ll make them available.

**Not my list :)

3 comments:

  1. Love those files! I would have to add read/study bible more and exercise to my list :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so hope you are able to quit smoking. I know it's hard (I've been there) but it is so worth it. I would rather be chubby (or fat) than be addicted to cigarettes again. I used the gum and it really helped me. Good luck! Joyce

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Joyce! I'm so glad you were able to "kick the habit". Just to clarify, the Top 10 list is a generic list which has some great ideas, but it isn't my list. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Thanks for visiting!