This is the day that the Lord has made, let us rejoice and be glad in it.



Psalm 118:24 - BGlad!

Saturday, December 22, 2007

Christmas Project

I didn't have to go in to work yesterday, so I was able to work on some Christmas projects.
My niece is wanting to start sewing some clothes and accessories for her Webkinz, so I've put together a little sewing kit for her. A plain old sewing box just wouldn't do though. I got this Caboodle and using a bit of vinyl and my CR made her a personalized kit.


I added a measuring tape, scissors and needle & thread cutouts to the outside of the box. Along with her name and a couple butterflies.

On the mirror on the inside I cut out this frame and added some more colorful butterflies.

I stuffed it full with some pins, fabric glue, buttons, scissors, lace trims, appliques, rhinestones, elastics and fun fabrics. I think she'll be excited to see all the surpirses tucked inside!

This file will cut a mat or frame with a holly cutout. The cuts are delicate, so I wouldn't cut it much smaller. Enjoy!
Available at Cutters Market.



A thought:

*Our hearts grow tender with childhood memories and love of kindred, and we are better throughout the year for having, in spirit, become a child again at Christmas-time. ~ Laura Ingalls Wilder





Wishing all my blog friends a very Merry Christmas and a New Year filled wonderful surprises!

5 comments:

  1. Thank you for the wreath! May you and yours have a blessed holiday season.
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Deb!
    We are certainly looking forward to the time together. Savor the moments!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the wreath. I think the sewing kit is so cute. She will love it. TFS Micki

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh what a wonderful gift for her.
    I learned how to sew in high school. (many moons ago) and it is a gift that I will treasure forever.
    I know she will love this!
    **U**
    Nance

    ReplyDelete
  5. Vicki,
    stopping in to say thankyou for all the free files you give on your blog. I truly appreciate them. You do beautiful work.
    Wishing you Merry Christmas
    and Best new year
    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Thanks for visiting!