This is the day that the Lord has made, let us rejoice and be glad in it.



Psalm 118:24 - BGlad!

Thursday, November 29, 2007

Time to Build a Snowman

Well I did try to get some organizing done yesterday - but so far it has just resulted in a bigger mess (need to finish putting things away!) I'm able to put a couple sentences together to make (a little) sense today - so it must have helped. I found some forgotten fabric that I think will make some new curtains. I'll add that to my list of things to do (I've gotten quite a pile of alterations awaiting my attention once again too).

I also updated my purple berry wreath for the Christmas season. I removed the fall colored mums and leaves and added purple and cream poinsettias, a few pine cones and a purple velvet bow.
(Definitely not your traditional Christmas colors LOL). When I received it I didn't really think about how versatile the wreath could be.


Here's another 3-D cutout I've been playing with. You could tuck him in with a card, use him as a tree ornament, or place him in your 3-D forest. Have fun building your snowman!
Available at Cutters Market.

Snow Quotes:
'Snowman like my man!
A lot of people like snow. I find it to be an unnecessary freezing of water. ~ Carl Reiner
Snow = a blanket of beauty.

3 comments:

  1. I thought I was going crazy.
    I saw here that there were no comments, and I know I left a message, and so did others.
    But, I see I left it on another day and not today.
    Oh good golly. I think I am losing it and it isn't even December. LOL
    Thanks for the snowman!
    **U**

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nance, I guess we're like snowmen - just a little flakey.
    LOL (Or maybe I should just speak for myself!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL....
    No, I resemble that remark too!
    **U**

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Thanks for visiting!