This is the day that the Lord has made, let us rejoice and be glad in it.



Psalm 118:24 - BGlad!

Friday, November 23, 2007

Secret Santa

Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving!

My parents, grandmother and brother & his family were here. We had plenty of food, conversation and laughs. Watched the video of my nephew's (fifth grade) talent show performance. He and a friend sang and danced Soul Man as the Blues Brothers. They had some great moves and had the crowd eating from their hands! They won first place in their category so he was pretty pumped!

Guess I can't deny it any longer. The ground was covered in white this morning, the wintery season is definitely here.

The squirrels were pretty busy hopping through the tree branches and dashing across the snowy yard. I was able to snap a few pix. I love my camera! I took these without leaving the comfort of my living room!

I'm not sure if they were playing or panicking, but they were busy!

Time to get out those Christmas decorations!

Available at Cutters Market.
Secret Gift Quotes:
*This gift's for you - Can you guess from who?
*This present’s very special I’m sure that you’ll agree. Secret Santa left it here, It surely wasn’t me! ~ Janie Corliss

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for being so generous with your files. I love this secret santa one, even though I'm not in any club where I could use it. I think I will make it for my grandchildren. Phyllis

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome Phyllis.
    You could also use the hat and the word Santa separately - Enjoy it in your own way! Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I had to giggle today to see the squirrel.
    I wonder if he is looking for the one you messed with that day.
    Hope your Thanksgiving was wonderful.
    We all have so much to be thankful for and grateful for.
    **U**
    Nance

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL Nance - he does look like he's giving me the evil eye!
    I did have a good Thanksgiving. God is good!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Thanks for visiting!