This is the day that the Lord has made, let us rejoice and be glad in it.



Psalm 118:24 - BGlad!

Sunday, November 18, 2007

Sale!!

Not sure how many files I will be able to design & cut this week - you are probably all pretty busy too . . . but if you get some time online you might want to check out my gallery at the Cutters Market.

Throughout this Thanksgiving week I'm offering all my food and food related files at Cutters Market for only $.99! This includes several files uploaded for sale before I started blogging - so take a look!

Type food99 in the search to locate all the included files.


Browse through my gallery and you may even find some new November freebies*!

A BIG THANKS to all my great blog readers!


Wishing you God's Greatest Blessings and a Happy Thanksgiving!


*Note - freebies won't show up in your search*


**I'm hoping to get at least a couple shares on SCRAPi sometime this week - we'll see how it goes**

3 comments:

  1. Well, let me take this time to say Thank you for all you do.
    For all the post you answer, for all the nuggets of knowledge you share, and all the files you so freely design and give to us.
    I hope this week brings love, fun and family into your life.
    Blessings Vickie.
    **U**
    Nance

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the sale Vickie.
    I snatched up a couple.
    Happy Thanksgiving

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours! Your generosity is one thing I am truly grateful for this year...
    Blessings!
    Deb

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Thanks for visiting!