This is the day that the Lord has made, let us rejoice and be glad in it.



Psalm 118:24 - BGlad!

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Nothing to Say!

I have nothing to say today!!
Guess my mind is spinning in too many directions to
put together any real thoughts. Think I’ll go do some
sorting in my craft room – physical sorting seems to
help with the mental sorting. LOL


Available at Cutters Market.

Symbolism of the Wreath
The circular shape represents God’s unending love.
When placed on the door it is a sign of welcome.
Made from evergreen boughs it represents eternal life in Christ.

5 comments:

  1. I understand .. nothing makes me feel better than a "clean" play room. (As clean as a play room can be.) Thank you for all your beautiful files.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vickie,
    Thank you for sharing your wonderful files. They are just wonderful! And thank you for a quote each day. I appreciate you giving us something to add to our pages/cards or just something to think about! Shae

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're welcome Tonya! - not clean yet - but on it's way. LOL

    Thanks Shae! I like playing with words almost as much as playing with my cutter. Are you ready for another Indiana winter?? Feels rather blustery today!! Brrr

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh drats, I meant to say something about the turkey's yesterday that Debra made.
    That is so clever and it is going to be such a hit for kids and adults too.
    They would be cute hung on a tree too.
    Thanks for sharing those Debra and Vickie for sending them our way.
    Love the snowman. Too Too Cute!
    And I am sorry, I don't understand what you guys are talking about...
    What is a "clean room."
    Don't have any of those in my house. LOLOLOL
    **U**
    Nance

    ReplyDelete
  5. For me it seems a clean room is when all the clutter is shoved behind something and not immediately visible. (Don't open the closet, look in the cabinet or peek under the couch!!)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Thanks for visiting!