This is the day that the Lord has made, let us rejoice and be glad in it.



Psalm 118:24 - BGlad!

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

More Microwaving

Living on a grain farm and raising a herd of cattle we ate a lot of ground beef.
Mom was always looking for new and creative ways to serve the “same old thing”.

This one was a real winner.
It was almost “exotic” to our meat and potatoes taste buds! LOL


Available at Cutters Market.

Snacks:
*Where’s the beef?
*Best way to get rid of kitchen odors: Eat out ~ Phyllis Diller
*I put instant coffee in a microwave oven and almost went back in time. ~ Stephen Wright

Can't read the recipe? Click here.




E-mail your requests and comments

5 comments:

  1. For some reason it won't let me download this. It keeps telling me
    that I am already downloading from this and I am not.. It's weird..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Me too Scrappin' Momma.
    I will try again in an hour or two.
    But, regardless, the file is wonderful.
    And the comments, we saw Steven Wright in person, hilarious I tell ya.
    Sooooo funny!
    **U**

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got it now Vickie!
    Thanks again,
    Makes me hungry!
    **U**

    ReplyDelete
  4. I finally got it to work here too. I downloaded it and went out to eat. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry 4shared was causing you so many problems yesterday! Something must still be going on - I had to try several times before I could even leave a comment.

    Glad you were able to come back and get the download :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Thanks for visiting!