This is the day that the Lord has made, let us rejoice and be glad in it.



Psalm 118:24 - BGlad!

Monday, November 12, 2007

Microwave Recipe

I completed a couple more recipe pages over the weekend.
Here’s one:



It tells the story of my mom’s first microwave (remember when they were a novelty?) and the cooking class she took to learn to use it! This page contains one of two recipes that our family enjoyed that came from Mom’s microwave cooking class.


I don’t think a meal goes by that I don’t use my microwave for something. I’ve even experimented with and converted many of my conventional recipes so that I can prepare them in my micro too. Today's share is a simple little microwave oven. If you cut the window from vellum you can put a little "treat" inside!


Available at Cutters Market.

Micro-quotes:
*Nuke-it!
*Got more time for misbehavin' since I started microwaving!
*My Family Eats From The 3 Basic Food Groups - Canned, Take Out and Microwaveable

Can't read the recipe? Click here.

5 comments:

  1. Looks a lot like the one DH and I "inherited" from his mom when we got married. Oh, that thing weighed a TON! :)

    Lorna

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL - they WERE pretty heavy - now mine wants to scoot across
    the countertop every time I shut the door! (I sent you an email - let me know if you didn't get it!!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Vickie, I can always count on you for an laugh or an uplifting post.
    Thank you dear, you are appreciated.
    **U**
    Nance

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is cute! I'm working on our family recipe albums, too, supposedly for Christmas presents but so far only my sister has sent me recipes...I check your blog often to see what your recipes are!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Thanks for visiting!