This is the day that the Lord has made, let us rejoice and be glad in it.



Psalm 118:24 - BGlad!

Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Love House

Here’s the third in the Peace, Joy & Love Gift Tag set.
Available at Cutters Market.

I’ve also been working on creating cards with these shapes. I made up this little card with a matching envelope to enclose with a gift being presented to DD-2 at their Christmas party at college.


That’s about as far as my Christmas planning/shopping has gotten so far. I host our family’s Thanksgiving gathering so I usually don’t get too concerned about Christmas until after that.

I was successful yesterday – I missed seeing any snowflakes!! Guess there were a few at different times of the day, but I was looking the other way. LOL



Card Sentiments:
*May your home be filled with all the beauty the season can hold.
*Wishing you a home filled with love and happiness.
*May the warmth and love of Christmas fill your home this holiday season.


2 comments:

  1. Soooooooooo Sweet!
    Question for ya.
    On your envelope and angel card for sale, it can be re-sized, can you tell me how big the envelope can go on the WB?
    Thanks for this house file.
    It would be cute for a "house warming" card, or on a scrapbook page, of a new home.
    **U**

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great ideas Nance!

    The envelope for the angel card will max out at 4.5 x 6" on the standard letter size wishblade cutting screen/mat. That makes the card about 4.25 x 5.75.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Thanks for visiting!