This is the day that the Lord has made, let us rejoice and be glad in it.



Psalm 118:24 - BGlad!

Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Joy Angel

Here’s another file you could use as a gift tag or ornament. I’ve used the same font, BickhamScriptFancy2.
Available at Cutters Market.

Card Sentiments:
*Wishing you joy in this season of wonder.
*Joy is in the air.
*A heartfelt wish for a joy-filled Christmas.

The weather forecasters are calling for us to get our first snowflakes of the season today. I'm trying not to look out the window - I don't want to see them!!
LOL
Honestly I shouldn't complain - we've had an extremely warm and beautiful fall so far. But what can I say - I'm a summer-loving girl!

5 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for including the name of the font. I like to do my journaling on the computer and when possible, I try to use the font from my title. :) The file is really nice BTW. Thanks Again,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe your files are making the snow come. LOL
    It's beginning to "look" a lot like Christmas. LOL
    Thank you for the angel, Nana collects them.
    I will be cutting some white ones for her to hang on her tree.
    Thanks Vickie!
    **U**
    Nance

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another really pretty file! Thanks so much for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are welcome ladies.

    Nance, if you are right I better stop this Christmas stuff fast! LOL
    There will be another for this set tomorrow, then I better make a palm tree or something. Ha ha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another beautiful file - thanks! I can see that I will be cutting abunch of these for gift tags...
    Keep warm!
    Deb

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Thanks for visiting!