This is the day that the Lord has made, let us rejoice and be glad in it.



Psalm 118:24 - BGlad!

Thursday, November 15, 2007

Hello, Hollie!

Here’s a fun file. It’s a Christmas Angel with holly leaf wings and an evergreen halo. Her name is Hollie, of course!
She’s got a layered face so there are no tiny pieces to glue on. You can cut her without wings for a fun paperdoll too! Hope you can think of lots of ways to use her for your holiday projects!
Available at Cutters Market.

Angel Quotes:
*To every joyous event comes a chorus of angels.
*Angels sent from up above, please protect the ones we love.

The plan for the rest of my day includes getting some pre-baking and pre-cleaning started in prep for Thanksgiving. How can it be only one week away already?! I've got some Monkey Bread mixing in the bread machine - this time I've added some healthy ground flax seed. I'll make a "normal" batch too, for my picky eaters who aren't impressed by health benefits. :)

Happy Thursday!!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Vickie
    I love the way you have all your files in a Picasa album, I can take a look and see them. Great files
    Thanks Cara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cara!
    Picasa works pretty good, except I think I have too many photos in one album, too many for the slide show. I need to set up another one - but haven't taken the time.

    Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh what a wonderful idea on the face.
    I have left things "Faceless" because they looked angry or major PMS.
    Fabulous angel.
    A perfect thing for "Nana's" Christmas present.
    **U**
    Oh, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Faces can be difficult! I tried to give Hollie a pleasant look. Have fun with her!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Thanks for visiting!