This is the day that the Lord has made, let us rejoice and be glad in it.



Psalm 118:24 - BGlad!

Monday, November 26, 2007

Evergreen Forest

If you ever have the urge to create your own little evergreen forest here’s your file!
This file will cut 3D stand-up trees all ready for a sprinkling of glitter or other decoration.
I’ve included 3 shapes, but you can shrink & stretch them to cut any size tree you can imagine.

We don’t usually put up our Christmas tree until sometime in December. Since we get a “real” tree, decorating one right after Thanksgiving would just result in a pile of dry needles by Christmas morning. LOL


As we were out shopping at a local store we saw a rather unique tree – it was bright yellow! Upon closer inspection I saw that it was decorated with little John Deere (green & gold) tractors and implements. That made a bit more sense, but a yellow tree was new to me! DD#2 found “her” tree it was a skinny 3’ tall pink metallic number - very girly!
With these trees in mind – don’t stop with cutting an evergreen forest – you can cut a forest to match every room of your house!! Have fun!


Available at Cutters Market.

Page Starters:


*Feeling Pine
*The Perfect Tree
*Never worry about the size of your Christmas tree. In the eyes of children, they are all 30 feet tall. ~ Larry Wilde

2 comments:

  1. Oh 3-D anything always make my heart skip a beat.
    I am a crafter in my heart, and scrapbooking was an "after thought" to me.
    As a matter of fact, I still "craft" my scrapbook pages.
    The books barely close, because I have 3-d each page.
    I will figure out a way to use these on a page from Christmas, you wait and see.
    These also remind me of when I was a child. We made 3-D trees out of magazines.
    Folding the top corner in on each page, anyone remember that?
    Oh Crap, I'm old. LOL
    Thanks Vickie.
    Nance
    **U**

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL - stop calling me old - I did the folded Readers Digest stuff too. We got the Pack-O-Fun magazine off and on through the years and I would go through the old issues looking for something to do/make out of things we already had around the house. Of course I was only a wee child!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Thanks for visiting!