This is the day that the Lord has made, let us rejoice and be glad in it.



Psalm 118:24 - BGlad!

Thursday, November 1, 2007

Christmas Cookies

I’ve enjoyed many hours in the kitchen baking cookies. At home that was my Saturday afternoon entertainment – finding a new cookie recipe to try or baking up one of the family’s favorites.
Through the years I still have liked to search for something new & tasty. But Christmas just seems to be the time for cutout cookies. DD’s favorites are soft sugar cookies, I go for crispy, spicy gingerbread. But the truth is, as long as they have frosting they are all good! LOL
For my blogger friends, however, I offer up this no-guilt, no-calorie version (and they even have frosting!) Feel free to decorate as desired! (DD-2 would add sprinkles!!)

Available at Cutters Market.

Page Starters:
*Batter Up!
*Happiness is licking the spoon
*C is for cookie. That's good enough for me! ~ Cookie Monster

3 comments:

  1. These are the kind of cookies I need right now. No calories.
    Thanks Vickie, they are adorable.

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL....
    Me too Cindy!!!!!
    Love the fun stuff Vickie.
    Just adorable!
    Hope your halloween was safe and fun.
    **U**
    Oh..almost forgot, Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vickie,
    Ooooooooooooooooh. This file is so SWEET! I love it. This will be the first time in several years I will not be hosting a cookie exchange in December. I will miss it. This reminds me that I haven't scrapped my last few years' photos of the exchange, so maybe I can do that on cookie night and watch a nice holiday movie to distract from missing the party. Thanks for sharing.
    Shae

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Thanks for visiting!