This is the day that the Lord has made, let us rejoice and be glad in it.



Psalm 118:24 - BGlad!

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Pizza!

Here’s another recipe page I’ve completed. It’s our favorite pizza crust recipe. It is yummy, rises nicely and gets crispy on the bottom. It makes two large pizzas, so I can either use them both or stick one in the freezer for next time. I can even mix it up in my bread machine for an even easier meal!



I drive DD crazy with my recipe experimentation – I’m always adding a little of this or a bit of that, trying to add more flavor or nutrition. For this page I thought I’d help her remember that by giving the option of making it “Mom’s Way”.
Available at Cutters Market


Appetizing thoughts:
*Savor the moment
*Variety is the spice of life
*Taste the love

Can't read the recipe?? Click here

2 comments:

  1. Oh this is one of my four major food groups.
    The other three you ask?
    2.Chocolate
    3.Chocolate
    4.Chocolate of course.
    LOL
    Thanks Vickie.
    **U**
    Nance

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like mine with everything,(the pizza . . . and the chocolate!)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Thanks for visiting!