This is the day that the Lord has made, let us rejoice and be glad in it.



Psalm 118:24 - BGlad!

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Normal Day

Not much to say today. I have several sewing projects I need to get finished (mostly hemming garments for others - no "fun" stuff. LOL) and I have Bible Study after lunch.

Here's today's share - another file for your Thanksgiving collection.


Purchase File Here and at Cutters Market.


Quotes:
*Normal day, let me be aware of the treasure that you are ~ Mary Jean Irion
*Write in your heart that everyday is the best day of the year ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

E-mail your requests and comments

2 comments:

  1. Hemming, that is the worst.
    I usually gave that job to someone else, even if I had to pay them. LOL
    Thanks for the file, it is adorable, and will be used.
    Enjoy the rest of your day.
    **U**
    Nance

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL - I'm that "someone else" to my family & friends!!
    Hemming is better than replacing zippers - that's something I won't do for myself, but I have done for others - isn't that silly!
    To me a broken zipper means it is time to go shopping.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Thanks for visiting!