This is the day that the Lord has made, let us rejoice and be glad in it.



Psalm 118:24 - BGlad!

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Hurray!

I completed my sewing projects yesterday. I hemmed 5 pairs of jeans for my niece, the sleeves on a jacket for my MIL, and three dresses for a family friend (and did some ironing that had been waiting for my attention). Today is gorgeous so I went outside and did a little clean-up work in the mulch around the house and potted my rosemary plant so I can bring it in this winter. (Hope it makes it, I’m not very good with plants in the house. Luckily it should require little care!)

The parting thought from Bible Study yesterday was to seek out and celebrate the everyday joys. So with the earthy smell of rosemary on my hands I share with you this little flourish of a title.
Purchase this file here or at Cutters Market.

Ponder:
*Sunshine is delicious, rain is refreshing, wind braces us up, snow is exhilarating; there is really no such thing as bad weather, only different kinds of good weather. ~ John Ruskin
Enjoy!!


4 comments:

  1. Yeah you!!!!
    That's a lot to get done!
    Now young lady, with girls out of the house, and just you and hubby, you need to shop for "NO IRON NEEDED" LOL
    Thanks for the files.
    This is perfect for me.
    I love to make cards and I have a box of 5x5 cards from Joanne's.
    All I will need to do to make them look fantastic is to cut this out, Xyron stick it, and write a note.
    Thank you, yes, I am thankful for so many things, and that includes you.
    **U**
    Nance

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've thought about just stuffing all the things that need ironing into a bag and "losing" it. LOL
    Glad you can use the file, from what I've come to know of you, Nance, I'm sure you're on MANY people's list of blessings. I know you light up my day often. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful file - thanks so much!
    Now do what I do and take the pesky ironing elsewhere to be done - it is money well spent!
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're welcome, Deb.
    Now there's another great idea!!

    Actually, we usually don't have that much ironing, so it really just provides a good time for me to do some "thinking" :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Thanks for visiting!