This is the day that the Lord has made, let us rejoice and be glad in it.



Psalm 118:24 - BGlad!

Thursday, October 4, 2007

Harvest Love

Yesterday was good! It was nice to get out and away. True to form I kept my spending pretty simple, some adhesives and cardstock. LOL
It was fun to see a store filled with inspiring do-dads and design samples.


Once I got home I was inspired to add a little touch of fall to my outdoor decorating. I received this wreath as a gift last spring, with just a few silk flowers I think it looks appropriately fall-like now.


Before


After

I was surprised at what a change those few flowers could make! Just used leftovers from around the house - no $ involved!!


My good friend from high school stopped by my blog yesterday and left a note!! Hi Lorna!! That was such a nice surprise!! (Too bad you had to catch me playing hooky! LOL)




Coming Soon to Cutters Market.

Friendly Quotes:
*Friends know you as you are . . . and love you anyway.
*Side by side or far apart, true friends live within our heart.
*True friends leave footprints on your heart.

2 comments:

  1. Truer words were never spoken (or, in this case, cut)... The world would be a much better place if we all practiced these three regularly!
    Blessings,
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Guess we need to all do our part and hope it's contagious! Thanks Deb.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Thanks for visiting!