This is the day that the Lord has made, let us rejoice and be glad in it.



Psalm 118:24 - BGlad!

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween!

Trick or Treat! Hope everyone has a great Halloween. Stay safe and have fun! Tonight I’ll be here watching for trick or treaters. We usually have about 50 neighborhood spooks come to the door.

I was able to snap a couple photos of my mom’s scarecrows.


This one has given a few visitors a surprise – at first glance they think it really is my Dad and even wave back. LOL



This one’s head is a hubcap that was picked up along the side of their road. She has quite a sparkling personality, don’t you think?

No tricks but today's "treat" is a layered scarecrow. You get lots of detail without having all those tiny pieces to glue on.



File now available at Cutters Market.

Enjoy!

Halloween Page Starters:
*Pumpkins & Goblins & Candy, Oh My!
*Peek-a-BOO!
*Candy Collectors

7 comments:

  1. Oh you know I always love your files.
    But, for this one, are ya ready?
    Wait for it.....
    This one is something to...........
    "Crow" about.
    LOLOLOL
    Thanks Honey, of what fun today.
    **U**
    Nance

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha ha - You are such a punny girl!! Thanks for the giggle.
    : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. This fellow will go perfectly on my corn maze pages - thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're welcome, Deb
    Love to see your layout when it's finished!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This scarecrow is adorable. He's Wizard of Oz ' ish. I love it. Thank you for being willing to share him with us!
    Shae

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Vickie

    I have just purchased a number of your file, but they did not come with a finished pic. Is there any way that I could get a finshed pic of these file and some other that I have gotten from your blog.

    thanks for any help

    Martha

    ReplyDelete
  7. luvs2clean (seriously??)

    Hi Martha - I've sent you an email.
    Let me know which photos you are wanting.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Thanks for visiting!