This is the day that the Lord has made, let us rejoice and be glad in it.



Psalm 118:24 - BGlad!

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Circle Frames

I found that in my scrapping I tend to avoid circles – mainly because it was so hard to cut them “perfect”. With our cutters that problem is solved!! I’m going to try to use more circular accents from now on.
With that thought in mind I’ve designed these circle frames. You can use them to frame photos or as a fun accent to move your eye around the page. Frame a photo and use as a Christmas ornament or gift tag.

Coming Soon to Cutters Market.

Resize and mix & match to your heart’s content. Just like a circle – your options are endless!

Page Starters:
*Running in Circles
*A life richly blessed is one encircled by true friends.
*Love is a circle ... without ending ... never narrow ... always bending.

4 comments:

  1. I tend to avoid circles as well. Maybe these will help jump start something for me. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome, Tammy.
    We could also distort them and try ovals :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have you been peeking into my life Vickie? LOL
    Going round and round these days.
    Hugs to you and thanks for the files.
    Hope all is well with your family and this weather.
    **U**
    Nance

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nance - is that you up ahead of me? Guess we are on the same track!
    We're all good - but the circlular ruts in the floor are getting deeper LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Thanks for visiting!