This is the day that the Lord has made, let us rejoice and be glad in it.



Psalm 118:24 - BGlad!

Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Blessings Flourish

This file was designed as a reminder to me. In these busy days how easy it can be for me to take all I’ve been given for granted and forget to say thanks.

Purchase this file here or at Cutters Market.

As I number my blessings I want to thank all of you, my blogger friends, for your kind words and encouragements. Who would have guessed when I purchased my CR that I would make so many new friends and get to know so many helpful, creative, and caring people. A big thanks also to those who have purchased my files. It is much appreciated!



To Think About:
*It is not he who has little, but he who wants more, who is poor.
*It is smart to pick your friends – but not to pieces.
*From the fullness of His grace we have all received one blessing after another. John 1:16

E-mail your requests and comments!

4 comments:

  1. And when I count my blessings, I count you as one as well.
    There is a sweet spirit around you Vickie and it shows.
    Thank you for the file, it will get a lot of use, because I have many blessings in my life.
    **U**
    Nance

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this one as well, this seems to be my theme today, it was in my devotional this morning, and i have had little reminders all day, a very good thought to remember. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're welcome Lisa.
    Don't you love those little
    "coincidences"!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Thanks for visiting!