This is the day that the Lord has made, let us rejoice and be glad in it.



Psalm 118:24 - BGlad!

Monday, October 1, 2007

Birthday Card for "Him"

Saturday night we gathered to celebrate my BIL’s birthday. I’ve added this card to my collection of masculine cards – thought you might have a use for it too.



File available at Cutters Market.

Quotes:

*Oh Deer - another year!
*Some guys will do anything for a Buck
*Birthdays are good for you. The more you have, the longer you live.


E-mail your requests and comments

5 comments:

  1. Thanks so much! Most b-day cards I've seen are very feminine looking. This is great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vickie,
    Wow, you are so in tune with me. I have 4 brothers, my dad and nephews all hunt. I will be able to use this file many times over.
    Thank you,
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are welcome Anon :)

    Isn't it neat when it works out
    that way Cindy!

    Enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a file! My father's birthday is Wednesday - guess what his card will look like...
    Thanks!
    Deb

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Thanks for visiting!