This is the day that the Lord has made, let us rejoice and be glad in it.



Psalm 118:24 - BGlad!

Monday, October 29, 2007

Awesome!

Awesome – now there’s a word we hear a lot (especially if there are teens or pre-teens in the house). Hope you can find a use for this title. It could be used for a layout, an “I’m proud of you” card, a birthday greeting, or even a thank you note. This one’s a little girly – tomorrow's share will be a more “manly” version.
Have an “awesome” day!



Available at Cutters Market.





Ponder:
There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle ~ Albert Einstein

3 comments:

  1. Oh I think this would work for guys, just cut in different colors.
    I love it, it is so stinkin' cute.
    And, my 74 year old mom says, AWESOME" all the time.
    Thanks Vickie!
    **U**
    Running late today.
    Someone stole 8-10 hours out of my day for the last few days.
    I keep running out of time. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nance!
    Sounds like you've got an AWESOME Mom!
    I hear you with the time issue, I know in the fall the days get shorter but this is ridiculous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vickie,
    Thank you for sharing this file...I can see so many ways I will use it in my cards as well as scrapbooks. I appreciate your work.
    Shae

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Thanks for visiting!