This is the day that the Lord has made, let us rejoice and be glad in it.



Psalm 118:24 - BGlad!

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Anniversary Card

Boy, this day flew by!!

I did get an anniversary card cut for my aunt & uncle.

They will be celebrating 60 years of marriage this week. My uncle's health is not good, so I'm sure it is not the way they would have imagined celebrating. They are, however, a terrific example to family and friends of loving in sickness and health.


Hope you can find a use for these card sentiments. Attach them to a card front as I've done, decorate a package or gift bag or even cut confetti!

Thoughts of Love:

*Celebration of Love
*Marriage is like a flower, it grows more beautiful the more you nurture it.
*Love is, above all, the gift of oneself. ~ Jean Anouilh

2 comments:

  1. Your card is very pretty! I love the lattice cut center.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!
    The lattice oval card was a share back in July, it is available at Cutters Market now.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Thanks for visiting!