This is the day that the Lord has made, let us rejoice and be glad in it.



Psalm 118:24 - BGlad!

Friday, September 14, 2007

Take Time Every Day to do Something Silly

When I saw a request for this quote I knew I had to come up with something.

File available at Cutters Market.


Before I purchased my CR cutter I made & sold kitty paper piecings called “Cat-Tales”. Here is one I made last September. It has the same sentiment.



Hope you can find something silly to do today!

This evening I'm baby-sitting my niece and nephews, ages 5, 4, and 14 months. There is bound to be something silly going on around here!! LOL

Have a great weekend!

Silly Quotes:
*It's lovely to be silly at the right moment ~ Horace
*Be Silly, Be Honest, Be Kind

*Simply Silly


E-mail your requests and comments!

6 comments:

  1. OH NO!!!!!!!!
    I love this!!!!!
    Now, get those "Cat Tails" in GSD form, I am waiting!!!!
    No really, those are adorable!!!!
    Love it!
    **U**
    Nance
    Hey, have a great weekend and do something silly!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great!! It's so cute....thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL - Most days I don't even have to try to do something silly - it just happens. I'm not always laughing about it however!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this paper piecing! Do you have it for sale? I would love to buy it. Thanks,

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Thanks for visiting!