This is the day that the Lord has made, let us rejoice and be glad in it.



Psalm 118:24 - BGlad!

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Sewing & Scrapping

I was sewing long before I started scrapbooking.
While I didn’t really enjoy sewing as a teen, once I was married and discovered how much I could save by making my own curtains and pillows I was hooked.
Sewing cute ruffled dresses for two little girls was also a joy.


It was so exciting to discover that I could combine two of my crafting loves by stitching on paper and adhering my fabric and trim stash on my pages.

And now, with my cutter I’ve discovered I can design cutting files to mimic the look of some of my favorite fabric embellishments.


File available at Cutters Market.

Hope you enjoy this file. It includes an eyelet-look beading trim. You can either cut the strip of paper ribbon to weave through the trim or use 1/8” ribbon from your stash.

Sew-Sew Quotes:


*Buttons and Patches and the cold wind blowing, the days pass quickly when I am sewing.
*Friendships are sewn…one stitch at a time.
*A family hemmed in prayer will never unravel.

5 comments:

  1. Vickie,
    This one will really be useful.
    Thanks.

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you can use it Cindy!
    Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is so cute!
    It will be used a lot in my scrappin'
    Two grand daughters and all.
    Thank you!
    **U**

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a real winner, Vickie- I love it!
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're welcome ladies! Let's get all those cute girly projects started!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Thanks for visiting!