This is the day that the Lord has made, let us rejoice and be glad in it.



Psalm 118:24 - BGlad!

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Scrapping Day!

Tomorrow my sister is coming over and we’ll have a whole day to devote to scrapping!
This is a real luxury for her as she has 3 little ones at home!
My plan is to get started on a recipe album for my DD who is getting married next year. I’ve made a list of some of her favorite foods/recipes and started rounding up photos of us in the kitchen cooking or eating. I’ve got a few recipes hand written by relatives that I received at my wedding shower that I want to scan for pages. I plan to check with other family members to see what kind of photos and recipe stories they may have to contribute too. The more I think about the album the more ideas I come up with - this is going to be fun!
File available at Cutters Market.
Hopefully I’ll have at least one page to share when the day is finished. (Sis & I sometimes get sidetracked! LOL)


Quotes:
*No recipe’s complete till you add some love! (I’ve had this hanging in my kitchen ever since we got married – it is going in the album somewhere!!)
*Kiss the Cook
*Food, Family & Fun
*Food for thought

E-mail with requests and comments!

3 comments:

  1. Very Sweet.
    This is a wonderful idea.
    We did this at a wedding shower and had the ladies bring their favorite recipes to put in a "cookbook" album for the new bride.
    It will be so special for your daughter.
    No goofing around now, we want pictures.
    Thank you for sharing the file with us.
    Nance
    **U**

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uh oh - I shouldn't have told you until after the fact! The pressure is on now!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Let me just say, I live in a glass house so I won't throw any stones at ya!!!!
    LOLOLOL
    Have fun.
    **U**

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Thanks for visiting!