This is the day that the Lord has made, let us rejoice and be glad in it.



Psalm 118:24 - BGlad!

Monday, September 24, 2007

Puppy Chow & Pumpkin Cookies

Making progress on the recipe album. So far I’m not providing DD with a very balanced diet as far as recipes go!!

I’ll get to the good-for-you stuff . . . eventually!
**
Journaling - Puppy Chow aka Muddy Buddies
Strange name - but a yummy snack! One of your specialties!

Journaling - It's Tradition - After carving our Jack-o-lanterns we bake up a spicy batch of pumpkin cookies! Did You Know? - These cookies won a blue ribbon for me in my first (and only) year in 4-H.
Available at Cutters Market.

Quotes:
~Our most treasured family heirlooms are our sweet family memories. (LOL)
~Kiss the Cook
~Nothing says lovin’ like something from the oven! ~ Pillsbury

Can't read the recipes?? Click here.



**Dog House file available here.
**My Puppy file available
here.

3 comments:

  1. These are tooo cute!! Thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ummm... Journaling is sweet, but...
    I can't read the recipe!!!!
    This is just adorable!
    Thank you!
    **U**

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're welcome Lisa!

    Nance - I was just testing to see if anyone was interested in the recipes ;)
    I've added a link.

    Thanks for stopping by ladies!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Thanks for visiting!