This is the day that the Lord has made, let us rejoice and be glad in it.



Psalm 118:24 - BGlad!

Thursday, September 27, 2007

Play Ball!

Here’s a layout I completed at Scrap Night last Friday. If you’re a regular reader you’ll recognize parts of it from a previous post.



DH is such a good athlete, it is hard to name a sport he couldn’t do well in (maybe gymnastics!) I, however, am the total opposite, can’t name a sport I CAN do well in. LOL He is competitive in everything he does, I couldn’t care less. Evidently opposites really do attract!!

Today’s share includes some of the files I designed for this layout.

File available at Cutters Market.

Winning Quotes:
*Never let the fear of striking out get in your way. ~ Babe Ruth
*The other sports are just sports. Baseball is a love. ~ Bryant Gumbel


1 comment:

  1. I agree with Babe Ruth!
    The ball player,not the Candy Bar. LOL
    Thanks Vickie!
    **U**

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Thanks for visiting!