This is the day that the Lord has made, let us rejoice and be glad in it.



Psalm 118:24 - BGlad!

Monday, September 17, 2007

Just Desserts

Since I’ve been thinking about recipes lately I thought I’d share
this title.



File available at Cutters Market.

Has anyone else ever eaten leftover birthday cake for breakfast?? LOL

Sweet little quotes:
*The best things in life are SWEET
*Seize the moment. Remember all those women on the 'Titanic' who waved off the dessert cart. ~ Erma Bombeck
*Vegetables are a must on a diet. I suggest carrot cake, zucchini bread, and pumpkin pie. ~ Jim Davis



E-mail your requests and comments!

2 comments:

  1. Hi
    Love your file for to-day, I say this all the time and I have done so too
    Thanks for the great files
    Cara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by Cara!
    Enjoy the file (and your desserts!)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Thanks for visiting!